Our mission is to provide Physical Therapy treatment and wellness programs of unparalleled quality, clinical excellence and personal service.
We are committed to represent the core values of the American Physical Therapy Association; accountability, altruism, compassion, excellence, integrity, professional duty and social responsibility.
Furthermore, we believe...
- In serving others to the fullest of our ability in all aspects of the clinic: patient care, business administration, and in our own human resources.
- That the evaluation and treatment rendered by our physical therapists on a one to one basis, in a friendly, well-appointed environment, is a significant value-added benefit of receiving care in our clinic and is difficult to match in any clinic involved in "managed care".
- That excellence in clinical care requires a persistent interest in the consumption of continuing education that is incorporated into clinical practice.
- That an interest in current technologies, practice trends and research is prerequisite for successful clinical practice.
- That being a closely held family business, where the owners are the operators and care deliverers, makes Middleburg Physical Therapy an ideal provider of highly personal services that truly matter and that make a difference in our patient's physical well-being and that such a level of concern is difficult to match in large multi-center businesses.